The scope of this procurement is the development of a common technology multi-frequency antenna for Galileo professional users in order to enable the possibility of using the same type of antennas in different professional applications. Currently the GNSS antennas are designed on a case-by-case basis for specific applications and therefore lack the technological versatility to be...
GNSS Opportunities database
Use the search criteria on your left to filter records, and subscribe to the RSS feed to receive the latest updates.
- Awareness raising / Capacity building
- Chipsets and Receivers
- Search and Rescue
- Mapping & Surveying
- Mobility & Smart Cities
- Location Based Services (LBS)
- Internet of Things
- Public Regulated Service (PRS)
- Timing & Synchronisation (T&S)
- International cooperation
- GNSS market and technology monitoring
- Other professional applications