In September 2019, public authorities will have the opportunity to attend and participate in several informative webinars on Pre-Commercial Procurement and learn about the available funding opportunities on this topic.
In September 2019 public authorities and research institutions will have the opportunity to attend and participate in a number of informative webinars on PCP: Pre-Commercial Procurement. Pre-Commercial Procurement is the new innovative procurement tool for Galileo applications R&D tailored to public authorities.
Participants in these webinars will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss innovation areas in EGNSS downstream applications from which public authorities can benefit;
- Learn about the general Pre-Commercial Procurement concept, along with its participation rules and conditions;
- Find out about the upcoming funding opportunities on this topic.
The specific webinars are as follows:
- 23 September at 10.30-11.30 am CEST: Maritime. Link to webinar.
- 26 September at 15:00-16:00 pm CEST: Rail. Link to webinar.
- 27 September at 10:00-11:00 am CEST: Aviation. Link to webinar.
- 30 September at 15:00-16:00 pm CEST: Timing & Synchronisation. Link to webinar.
Media note: This feature can be republished without charge provided the European GNSS Agency (GSA) is acknowledged as the source at the top or the bottom of the story. You must request permission before you use any of the photographs on the site. If you republish, we would be grateful if you could link back to the GSA website (http://www.gsa.europa.eu).