Mark your calendar for the first "Fundamental Elements" Info Day, 8 March 2016, Prague, GSA headquarters.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about the new calls for proposals on Fundamental Elements that will be published on the GSA website in the beginning of 2016.
Led by the GSA, Fundamental Elements1 is a new EU R&D funding mechanism supporting the development of chipsets and receivers to help the overall European GNSS strategy for market uptake.
The objectives of Fundamental Elements projects are to:
- Facilitate the adoption of the European GNSS Systems, building on innovative services and differentiators
- Improve the competitiveness of EU industry
- Address user needs in priority market segments
- Maximise benefits to European citizens
This first Info Day2 will give an opportunity for businesses to learn more about the "Fundamental Elements" funding from GSA technical, Legal and Financial Officers who will present the details of the Calls. Web-streaming of the Info Day presentations may be available.
If you have any questions related to the calls, please submit them by 3 March 2016 at 17:00 to the following email address: email@example.com
The answers shared during the meeting will be published on the GSA website following the event.
Media note: This feature can be republished without charge provided the European GNSS Agency (GSA) is acknowledged as the source at the top or the bottom of the story. You must request permission before you use any of the photographs on the site. If you republish, we would be grateful if you could link back to the GSA website (http://www.gsa.europa.eu).
- 1. Established by 2013 GNSS Regulation following the Regulation (EU) No 1285/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013 on the implementation and exploitation of the European satellite navigation systems.
- 2. Please note that the Fundamental Elements programme is covering both, PRS and non-PRS related projects – this information day is focussing only on the non-PRS ones.