The workshop enabled the European Commission, the GSA and the stakeholders to exchange their viewpoints and experience about the European GNSS downstream applications sector.
In the light of the on-going public consultation on applications of EU satellite navigation programmes, a workshop was organised in Brussels on the 4th June.
The first part of the workshop focused on the past and future activities of the EC aiming to maximise and ensure the market uptake of European GNSS downstream applications.
The second part of the workshop seek stakeholders' input and enable participants to present their experience, ideas or proposition relating to the past and future Action Plan on GNSS Applications.
More information can be found here.
- Public consultation on applications of EU satellite navigation programmes (Galileo and EGNOS)
- European GNSS Agency
- Aerospace Valley - the leading Aerospace cluster in France
- Ansaldo STS: GNSS for Train Control Systems
- Fugro Satellite Positioning: Stakeholder feedback
- GUIDE: ECOTAXE a Liability Critical Application: HGV Road Pricing in France
- STMicroelectronics: Applications of EU Satellite Navigation
- ThalesAlenia: Applications of EU Satellite Navigation
- UNISIG: Satellite Positioning UNISIG Working Group
- Vitrociset: GNSS applications for the maritime navigation