Grants are direct financial contributions to finance either an action intended to help achieve an objective forming part of a European Union policy or the functioning of a body which pursues an aim of general European interest or has an objective forming part of a European Union policy.
Pursuant to the Delegation agreements from the European Commission GSA may award grants funded under GNSS and H2020 programmes. This page is exclusively dedicated to grants financed under GNSS policy. For H2020 funding please consult the H2020 page.
Each year GSA publishes an annual work programme , including information on grants that are going to be awarded during the year: the objectives, the schedule of the call for proposal(s) with the indicative amount and the expected results, the essential selection and award criteria to be used to select the proposals.
The submission of proposals is only possible upon publication of call of proposals that include all the necessary information to introduce an application.
Calls for proposals
This section of the website provides information about calls for proposals launched by the GSA in the field of GNSS.
- EGNOS Annual 2017 Grants Plan
- Galileo Exploitation 2017 Grants Plan
- Updated Galileo Exploitation 2016 Grants Plan
- EGNOS 2016 Annual Grants Plan
- EGNOS 2015 Annual Grants Plan
- Updated Galileo Exploitation 2015 Annual Grant Plan
- EGNOS 2014 Annual Grants Plan
- GSA 2015 List of Awarded Grants
- GSA 2016 List of Awarded Grants