Galileo Application Days 2010
3-5 March, Brussels
Galileo Application Days, from 3 to 5 March 2010, featured live demonstrations of cutting-edge applications and services developed to exploit the global satellite navigation systems (GNSS). The event was hosted by the European Commission and organised by the GSA and the Application Centre for Satellite Navigation in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany. The event took place at the Charlemagne Conference Centre in Brussels and featured a unique ‘Applications Village’ featuring over 2 000 square meters of Galileo and EGNOS’s live demonstrations.
The event featured:
- 1 170 registered participants from 45 countries - Download list of participants;
- Almost 150 lectures in keynote plenary and six focus sessions: LBS, Social & Public Services, Aviation, Road, High Precision & Technologies for Applications - Presentations now available for download;
- 32 live demos in the Application Village - Take a virtual tour of the Village;
- 30 project presentations in the exhibition area;
- 10 European regions in the ESNC partner pavilion;
- Venture Academy, special session for GNSS educators and students, and presentation coaching;
- Roundtable discussions, business matchmakings, elevator pitches, networking sessions, Galileo Concert and much more.
For more information visit the offcial Galileo Application Days website.
Visit the image gallery of the Galileo Application Days.