European Space Solutions 2014, 11-13 June, Prague
The European Commission, DG Enterprise and Industry, and its partners were delighted to invite you to the European Space Solutions 2014 conference which took place in Prague from 11th to 13th June at the Prague Congress Centre.
European Space Solutions brought together business and the public-sector with users and developers of space-based solutions to explore how space can make a difference to the lives, and livelihoods, of people across Europe and around the globe. Space-based services and technologies are the future of efficient, effective and sustainable services that society needs.
European Space Solutions 2014 featured:
- A high level Plenary Session bringing together leaders from the private and public sector to discuss how space-powered solutions can be harnessed for business and society as a whole
- 4 user-led, seminars exploring with users how the EU's navigation and Earth observation programmes can deliver innovative solutions to real-life challenges in the following areas:
- Space Solutions for Sustainable Transport (covering Aviation, Maritime Transport, Rail and Road)
- Space Solutions for Sustainable Land Management (covering Agriculture, Ecosystems and Spatial Planning)
- Space Solutions for Emergency Response and Disaster Management (covering Copernicus Emergency Management Service, critical infrastructure and distress alert systems)
- Space Solutions for Consumer Applications (covering Location Based Services and Earth Observation- based applications)
- The possibility to pre-schedule one2one meetings with other conference participants
- A special International focus, including perspectives on the use of space solutions from Europe's partners around the world
- Plus, a range of networking, business exchange, special topic, media and social events.
For more information: www.european-space-solutions.eu